Saturday, September 4, 2010

London and so on...

Wow, a shitload has happened in the last few of days!!!!!! What an absolute rush. Right now, I am in Ealing, which is in West London...

Back to Germany...

As far back as I can remember, was Mongo's, but I have a feeling I may have talked about that in the last post!!!!!!! Mongo's is one awesome restaurant, hells yeah =D

Next thing I can remember is Neuss Schutzenfest!!!! Was a good night, just dancing away, new a fair few of the songs, even some of the German ones which was good, getting my German on more and more =D

Last night in Germany, had dinner with Mara and Bettina, had Prawns, I was a happy Australian =D Then me and Mara went out and chilled, had a couple of Beers and some awesome dessert thing... We just discussed life and how its hard to know what to do at this age... I definately miss being around Mara!!!!!!

The next day was a 5am wake up call off to Dusseldorf International Airport bound for London Heathrow...

The flight was quick, up and down. Spend an hour in the line at the UK border, definately am keen to have a Swedish Passport next time I come to Europe!!!!!! I didn't get the 3rd degree by the customs officers which was nice =D Just asked pretty simple questions.

Then I was off to the Hotel for the day. Novotel London Heathrow, which is about 3km away from terminal 5.. COST ME 17£ which is a rip off, like 30 bucks. NOTE TO ANYONE WHO COMES TO LONDON, LONDON TAXIS DONT TAKE CREDIT CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty much spent the day in the pool or gym watching tv, went to sleep early as I had another early wake up call to go pick a certain Ranga up from the FLUGHAFEN!!!!

Woke up at 5am and took the H1 Hotel Hoppa bus to Terminal 3. Walked in and was looking around for 10 mins or so. Then I spotted ELLA, and ran. Was pretty good to see my dear Ranga friend after 5 weeks!!!!!!!!

We went back to the hotel, went on facebook then headed off to Ealing.

We are staying with a mate of Ella's Uncle, called Rob. Good bloke, pretty nice having 3 strangers live in your place!!!!!!!!!!

Around 4pm, we headed back to Heathrow to pick up one Mr Hamish Fishrips!!!! Took a while to get through customs!!!!! Again, it was good to see a good mate that I haven't seen in 5 weeks!!!!!!!

Headed back to Ealing, Ella crashed on the couch and me and Hamish had a good long chat about the last 5 weeks. Amazing what there is to catch up on!

That night we met Rob's Special Lady friend, Sally, just as friendly and nice as Rob!!!!! We had dinner with them, Vegetarian Curry, was possibly the best vegetarian meal I have EVER eaten and possibly one of the best curries!!! Sorry Priya hahahaha, not that I've ever eaten one of your curries PRIYA, this must change =P

Today, we got our shit together with the 'tube' or the London Underground. Went to the Museum of London and had a heaps good look around, was an excellent Museum, definately very interesting, learnt a lot about London and Yr12 history lesson facts kept poping up here and there!!!!! St Pauls Catherderal was also good to have a look at!!!

Have a couple of more days in London them we are off to Chelmsford/Cambridge and then after that on to Manchester!!! FAIRBRO, your homeland =P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Exclamation marks, just for you Sophie =p

'til whenever next I can get my shit together and write a blog!!!!!

From Brett, all the way in LONDON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment