Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zuhause, Düsseldorf und so weiter...

Hallo,

I think this might be the last chance I get to write a blog before I go to England so, I'm taking my chance, clearly =p

Have been busy, once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start with the best bit, went Rock Climbing the other day!!!!!!!!! I failed miserably but it was awesome fun! I haven't been rock climbing in ages, since Quest Camp in year 9 so I needed a bit of reminding what to do! Last time it was outdoor and this time it was indoor. Its probably better outdoor but nevertheless I had a blast. Mara did really well at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spent about 3 hours climbing and after it I felt a little bit like death!!!!!!!!!! I can still feel it. Some of the walls were easy but the ones on a bit of a lean were a bit of a challenge. Watched some of the 'frequent' climbers do a bit of climbing which was crazy!!!! Couldn't believe what some of them could do!!!!! Mara and I made an executive decision that when Ella, Ham and I come back to Düsseldorf we will go do it again!!

About two days ago, we went and played Badmington (I think thats how you spell it!) ahhh that was fun, I haven't done that much exercise in a veeeery long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went out on the town last night, was meant to go to two clubs, one in Düsseldorf and one in Neuss but just ended up staying at the one in D-Dorf. Had a great time!!!!!!!!! Feels a bit strange when a German song comes on and EVERYONE in the club knows it and your just like, "What?" After a couple of drinks that doesnt seem to matter anyway =P

Tomorrow I am back in Erkelenz to see the Poss family and Karin is coming up from Rheinland Pfalz, will be good to see everyone again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe its been almost two years since I was living there on Student Exchange!!!!!!!!! It was awesome to catch up with them last time and pretty much slip straight back into the family and I think it will be the same again!

Its strange to think that I've already been in Germany for a month now, its gone very much to fast!!!!!! Only  5 days left and then I am off to meet Ham and Ella in London to start our big adventure across Europe. For those who don't know. Ella, Hamish and I are travelling around Europe for a month and a half. Having ten days in the UK, a week or so in Spain, a couple of days in Italy, France and the Netherlands and then a week in Germany before finishing off with ten days in farj's homeland Sweden!!!  Then I have a month with the family in Stockholm!! I am very excitied to get going but at the same time a bit sad to leave Germany again. I know I am coming back, but still!!!! Definately have grown very fond of this overpopulated sauerkraut eating country!!!!!! Mara and I were discussing this the other day, after this trip, it will be more than likely 6 years before it will be possible for me to come back to Germany, with Uni and all that. A lot can change in 6 years!!!!!!! Its crazy to think that this my last time in Germany for a long time, kind of sad actually!!!!!!! And after Mara comes to Australia next year, who knows when we will see eachother again!!!! Creepy thought to think you may not see your best mate for half a decade minimum!!!! One side of me thinks that I should go back to Australia, save my money and do it all again, maybe do a bit of Asia and Russia and America???? but then I think, probably a better idea to get a degree and do it later in life, its not like they are running away or anything =P Still too young to know what to do in ten minutes let alone the rest of my life!!!

EXCITED FOR LONDON!!!! Yet sad to leave Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this trip, most exciting place I think will be Spain, ESPANA!!!!!! Relaxing on beaches in Barcelona and partying it up in Ibiza!!!!! BUT, definately excited to see the Eiffel Tower in Paris and a Man United game in Manchester!!!!!! CANT WAIT to go back to Sweden as well, see the family and go back to Darlana, the Summerhouse is possible the most beautiful place on earth, even if it rains =P

Next post will probably be from a Bar in London or a Beach in Spain, its a hard life for some!!!! But I earnt it!!!!!!

Hope all is well with you readers!!!!!

Mit freundlichen grüßen aus Kaarst-Vorst, Deutschland!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment