Thursday, August 19, 2010

Neuss, Münster, Kaarst, Erkelenz, Düsseldorf and so on...

A lots happened since my last post, I've been pretty busy!!!!

I will begin with Münster, which is where Mara's former step Dad lives. Started the day in Neuss to eat... I HAD SPAGHETTI EIS, which is ice cream that looks like spaghetti, IT WAS FRIGGEN AWESOME. Keen for some more no doubting that =D We went to chill with one of Mara's friends Lara. After that we set off for Münster, without a GPS and barely a clue where to go... bahahaha, ohhhh, fun. We decided to go back to Kaarst to get directions from good old google but, ahh that was too hard, we set off for Münster. Ended up going WAY out of the way but we made our way back and ended up in Münster at a reasonable hour...
Had a good weekend having a look around Münster, had a look at some old arse Castles which was interesting. Münster was nice, pretty liveable city!!!!! Was good to meet Volker and Astrid!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday night we trapsed back to Kaarst, ended up going out of the way again which ended up being a good thing because we didn't have to go thorugh Düsseldorf.
Had a chill day at home in Kaarst, much needed day to chill with Mara!!! Was chill, chill... chill. bah chill.
And then I was off to Erkelenz, my German home 2 years prior. It was FREAKING awesome to see my host family again, I felt like I never left and slipped into home life just like that. It was awesome. I missed them so much. Cant wait to go back again!!!!!!!!!
THEN, yesterday, I went to Düsseldorf and saw the movie grown ups, except in german, and its called kindsköpfe, FUNNY!
THEN, I went clubbing that night which WAS AWESOME, had a few beverages with the Germans, twas fun fun.
And now, I just spoke to the crew on skype and an extended chat with Ella regarding the trip, twas good, I miss them all a lot.
Anyway, I have shit to do, Tschüß alle!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment