Monday, August 23, 2010

Chillin' with Mara in Kaarst and so on...

Only 10 days left and I am reaaaalllllyyyy beginning to feel really comfortable here in Germany, I think my German has improved a little bit and now I am at the point of where, if I make a mistake, I make a mistake, and I learn from it. Still, I am speaking a lot of English =D BUT I am having a great time and I am trying to make the most of every minute =D

Cannot believe that in 10 days I will be saying goodbye to Düsseldorf for an adventure around a small part of the globe called Europe. I cannot wait to see Ella and Hamish again!!!!!!!!! Its been a month and trust me, I am so used to seeing them at least 3 times a week, SO, you get the picture =D Cannot wait for Spain and Sweden, shall be the two highlights =D

The last week or so has been really relaxed which is great, gives me a chance to get my thoughts together and reflect on this last CRAZY month. And now I am used to typing on a German keyboard =P

Saturday night we went to a birthday of one of Mara's friends, I had a really good night, probably the first time I actually opened up to people I barely know, HA! its taken a month. I think its been good to be taken out of my comfort zone =D Now I know I CAN do it =D BUUT, I had a really good night that night =D

Since I am writing a blog everytime I get a chance sometimes there is a lot to talk about and sometimes not =D this post is more about my thoughts than whats been happening!

I miss Australia a lot and everything that means something to me in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is well you readers =D

Mit freundlichen grüßen aus Deutschland

No comments:

Post a Comment